Skip to main content

Top 3 Easy Ways to Make Money

Money is an extremely important part of most peoples lives, since you're reading this post, you're probably looking for some easy ways to make money. Let's get right into it.

1. Take advantage of your existing skills and create stuff or offer services

What are your current skills that you can use to make money? If you are creative you can take advantage of any skill that you might have. There might be an industry already where you can offer your skills as a service or you might be able to produce something that you can sell.

If you have the capability to offer a service that is in demand, such as copy-writing, translating, graphic design, coding et cetera, then chances are that you can develop a big customer base by freelancing. You can take on projects when you have extra time and make some money.

Essential:
  • Do research before you commit time to something
  • Develop your skills if you need to
  • Be professional and make sure that you always do your best and listen to your customers needs
  • As a freelancer your name is your brand -- treat it with respect 
The amount of money that you can make depends on your skills and network. If you work hard on developing your skills, networking and building your brand you'll make more money.


Resources:
How to be a freelance artist
Self discipline to work from home
Freelancer Portal -- Keep in mind that this might not be the best place for you. But it could be a good place to start.


2. Look for great deals and make money flipping items


If money is on your mind, then why not make use of that? By flipping items on eBay or similar sites you can make some quick bucks. You'll be looking for good deals constantly and try to offer the best deal to other customers. The more money you have the more you'll make, you bulk buy and sell off the items for a nice profit.

This is very simple in theory, you'll figure out how much your time is worth. If you have a job, what's the rate per hour there? Your goal is to make more than that. Let's assume that I can buy 50 hoverboards for $120 per hoverboard and sell those for $199 per hoverboard. That's $79 per hoverboard sold, but that doesn't automatically mean that I will make $3,950 with no effort.

You need to do research on the market before you commit your time and money because you don't want to be stuck with 50 hoverboards that you can't sell. By following trends and staying ahead of time you can make some serious money.

Essential:
  • Always follow your countrys taxation laws because if you break the law your efforts will go to waste
  • Don't rip your customers off, make sure your products have the quality that customers desire
  • Take risks -- but don't get yourself into bankruptcy 

3. Do things that people don't want to do


This one requires you to be very creative, but it could be very rewarding. People hate chores, they don't stimulate your brain and they are timeconsuming. That's where you come in.

How are you going to make money doing this? Build a huge customer base! Have people subscribe to your services and be efficient. Surely, you have chores yourself, so why would you do other peoples? Well, it's actually going to be a great variation of stuff that you'll be doing. And you can charge pretty much money and still have enough customers.

It's hard for me to tell you how you're going to do this though. You will have to be reliable and responsible enough so people will trust you enough to pay you to do their personal stuff for them. You will have to build up a great reputation and be creative and take feedback from your customers. But once you've started up your "taking-care-of-chores"-service, you'll make easy money.

Imagine making $50 an hour by being effective and doing this simultaneously. That does sound like easy money.




Thank you for reading part one in our series where we teach you how to make easy money. Stay tuned for more great tips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An update

Hey dear readers! I was downtown today and got my haircut, feels great! I had some funny experiences today. First one was when I passed some kids in my wheelchair. They tried to bully me like kids usually do, calling me a loser and stuff because I'm in a wheelchair. Unfortunately for them, a friend I met there is a teacher at the school they go to. He said he would inform their parents about their behaviour. I'm not affected by those who look down on people in a wheelchair, so their insult had no effect except they'll have their parents yelling at them in a couple of days. :-D Something I remember from Family Guy (spoiler alert) is when Joe purposely falls out of his wheelchair and struggles to get back in it, the prisonguards are looking away because they think it's awkward. I decided I would try out something like this today when I were looking at new shoes. So, I went in to a mall and cruised into a shoe shop. I casually looked at some converse and decided I

Trying to find a suitable design

As you may or may not have noticed, I have now a new design for the blog. Do you like it? Why? Why not? I need you, my readers who actually see this design the most to give me suggestions and feedback so I can give you the nicest experience possible possible when you come here to read what I want to share with you guys. Also, you can find me on Twitter now by clicking here .

About me

This is pasted from the page "About me". Hello dear reader! My name is James and I am handicaped, I was in an accident 2 years ago and I am now in a wheelchair. Even though I can't walk properly right now I am positive about my life, I have nice friends and a nice life in general. My interests are music, soccer, friends and partying (even though that's not the easiest thing in a wheelchair) In this blog I will share my day with you, I hope to find some nice followers to talk to. After all, talking to people on the internet is easier then talking to my real life friends. If you have any questions, feel free to talk to me. Thanks! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me right now. Thanks!