Friday, June 8, 2012

About my future

You know the name of the blog, this might have to change in the future. Right know you could call me handicaped, however I'm working hard on rehabilitation and I will be able to walk and use my legs again just like before the accident.

That means this blog won't be about some handicaped guy. It will just be about a guy. So, I'm thinking about renaming the blog as I would like to continue blogging. I admit though, I haven't been as active as I would have liked to be. But I think it's more fun to blog now and I probably will enjoy it more and more.

It's kind of stress relieving as I can write about whatever I want and just read it through and reflect about it. There's some major subjects to write about after the orthopedes statement. What to do in the future?

What I know for sure is that I got to study hard to get a interesting job with a good salary. The problem is what I want to work with.


I will think about this for a while and do a follow-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment